Johns Electric is one of the best Motor Control Center (MCC) and Intelligent Motor Control Center (iMCC) panel manufacturers & suppliers in India. All our panels fully comply with all regulatory requirements and are fully tested. Every panel is custom designed and built to customer specifications.
A motor control centre (MCC) is a electrical switchboard containing multiple motor starter sections combined with other distribution switchboards. They often contain extensive communication equipment regarding start/stop of motors as well as signals concerning the function of the motors. Our modular MCC solution provides you with a high-quality switchboard dimensioned and constructed to real conditions with the risk of expensive downtime is thus reduced to a minimum.
- Fixed / Modular design
- Busbar rating upto -6300A
- BUSBAR SUPPORT SMC / DMC
- BUSBAR Aluminium / Copper, Electrolytic grade
- Panel confirm to IS Standards
- The enclosure is completely assembled in CRCA SHEET 14 SWG (2 mm) Panel Structure and 16 SWG (1.6 mm ) Doors/Cover and 10 swg (3 mm) gland plate
- Cable room can be installed as many as a single core cables
- Inner panel structure build from angle support
- Base frame build from channel base of 100 mm only
- ENTRY Top or Bottom
Unique Specifications and Advantages
- Totally customised product - make of the switchgear as per customer's choice.
- As per Type-II coordination selection or as per customer's requirement.
- Compartmentalised/ Non-Compartmentalised panel.
- All doors are suitably labelled and marked for convenience of operation & maintenance.
- Ample space is provided for cable termination.
- The Motor Control Center is a free standing design that is available only for indoor or outdoor applications.
- The Motor Control Center is subdivided in three functional compartments:
- The Busbar compartment, where the main horizontal and vertical busbar are located.
- The Equipment compartment.
- The Cable compartment, where the termination is located, designed for fast and comfortable cabling.
- Various types of starters can be housed in the Motor Control Center:
- Direct-On-Line (DOL) starter,
- Forward-Reverse starter,
- Star-Delta starter,
- Autotransformer starter,
- Soft Start Unit and
- Variable Frequency Drive (VFD).
- The MCC also provides high standards of human safety by shrouding the live parts and preventing accidental contacts.
- It is accessible either for front or rear connection. And the cable entry can be from bottom or from top. Removable gland plate is provided for the cable entry.
- Factory routine test is conducted on each MCC that is carefully inspected by QC engineer for the structure and electrical compliance with the specifications and standards.
- The MCC can also interface with the DCS system for monitoring and controlling the starters. It can also be interface with programmable logic controller (PLC) for the automatic operation if required.
Technical Parameters and Data
| Rated Voltage:
|| 415 ± 5% volt, 3 phase (4 W + E)
| Rated Current:
| Rated Insulated Voltage:
| Rated Frequency:
|| 50 Hz AC Supply
| Rated Short-Time Withstand Current :
|| 80 Ka
| Initial peak Rated Short-Time Withstand Current :
| Duration of Short Circuit:
|| 1 second
| Protection grade of the enclosure :
|| IP54 standard and optional upto IP66
| Forms used for internal separation:
|| upto Form 4b
| Temperature rise tested enclosure:
|| An ambient temperature of 50°C
| Standard colour for Panel:
|| RAL 7032 Siemens Grey (Please contact us for any other colour)
Nine Tank and Oven & Spray based Paint Process